ELDERCARE Archives

December 2003

ELDERCARE@LISTSERV.IHS.GOV

From:
"Finke, Bruce (MD)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elder Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:11:44 -0600
Resources and information for improved communication from Pfizer.  While we
tend to focus on the complicated aspects of "translating" information from
the biomedical culture, I know that I sometimes forget some of the basics of
clear communication.  Take a look and see what you think.
Bruce

Bruce Finke, MD
IHS Elder Care Initiative
45 Vernon Street