ELDERCARE Archives

April 2008

ELDERCARE@LISTSERV.IHS.GOV

From:
"Finke, Bruce (IHS/NAS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elder Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:26:41 -0400
Information below about the New Mexico Geriatric Summer Institute - a
favorite course of many over the years, with no registration fees for
Indian Health professionals.
Bruce

Bruce Finke, MD
IHS / Nashville Area Elder Health Consultant
Chronic Care Initiative
(413) 584-0790
(615) 417-4915 cell