ELDERCARE Archives

March 2005

ELDERCARE@LISTSERV.IHS.GOV

From:
"Finke, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elder Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:21:23 -0600

________________________________

From: Redhouse, Martha
Sent: Mon 3/7/2005 8:03 AM
To: Thierry, Judith K. (HQE); Haldane, Sandra; Stueckemann, Cathy; Finke, Bruce; Santiago, Jackie K.; Cheek, James E. (OPHS); Reece, Donald H. (OPHS); Williams, Ramona D.; Exendine, Denise
Subject: FW: Register Today for Grants.gov's "Spread the Word" Webcast - March 9th [T20050302008ES050Z207644]

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Register Today for Grants.gov's "Spread the Word" Webcast -
March 9th [T20050302008ES050Z207644]

Dear Grants.gov Partner,

Grants.gov, for the first time ever, is broadcasting a live Webcast titled,
"Spread the Word," on March 9th, at 11:00 am.  In conjunction with the
recent mailing you may have received, our goal is to invite you to get
reacquainted with Grants.gov and learn how we can partner with you to spread
the word to others that can benefit from learning about the single online
resource to Find and Apply for all Federal grants.  The Webcast will help
you learn more about Grants.gov - including program status, available
functionality, and where the program is going.  Plus, learn different ways
you can promote Grants.gov within the grant communities you support.

We cordially extend an invitation for you to join us along with other
organizations, Congressional members, and Federal grant-making agency
representatives for this event. We expect hundreds of supporters, like you,
to tune in, all at the same time!  Not only will we be communicating
important information about Grants.gov and what resources are available at
your fingertips to educate members within your grant communities, but also
members of the Grants.gov Program Management Office will available for an
interactive Question & Answer session during the Webcast.

Please mark your calendars for March 9th, at 11:00 am, and be sure to
register as soon as possible to ensure your participation in our Webcast.
To register, please visit:

*   http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=11256&s=1&k=C759A231D90C42F2939152CD48738CF5

Once registration is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to you
verifying your participation in the Webcast and providing you the
information you need to participate.

We look forward to your attendance!  With your support, we hope to continue
spreading the word about Grants.gov!  For more details on the "Spread the
Word" Webcast please visit the link provided below:

*   http://www.grants.gov/SpreadWordWebcast

Thank you,

Rebecca Spitzgo
Grants.gov Program Manager