ELDERCARE Archives

March 2009

ELDERCARE@LISTSERV.IHS.GOV

From:
"Finke, Bruce (IHS/NAS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elder Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:07:29 -0400
The New Mexico GEC Summer Geriatric Institute promises to be an
excellent conference this year and they are again have tuition waivers
available for Indian Health providers.  See the email and link to the
brochure below.

Best regards,
Bruce

Bruce Finke, MD
IHS / Nashville Area Elder Health Consultant
Chronic Care Initiative
(413) 584-0790
(615) 417-4915 cell